Anon Has 51 Reasons Why the Chauvin Trial Was a CIA PsyOp.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Everyone can see that the actor who was the police officer is Not the one who was tried.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

This was amazing! And thank you for#15. I have been asking that question on numerous platforms hoping someone legal could tell me how he could be convicted of those three charges. It didn't make sense. One death, three different intents.

great find@caliborn85 ...was this in Notables? havent checked in ages

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Not sure sorry!

(1) Show this thread

that took a lot of digging....impressive work

brilliant analysis....that anon deserves a hero cookie...!!!

A Mnpls paper also posted an article that Chauvin committed suicide. I screen shot it for posterity. Then the article was taken down.

Chauvin's wife says she is a beauty queen but there was no other source than her talking about her wins.

Neighbors reported that the Chauvin family had moved prior to the arrest being made. They guy they arrested doesn't look like Chauvin.

People ID'd umbrella guy with the hammer breaking windows as a ST Paul cop.

The corruption in MNPLS is deep. Many talk about the child trafficking that goes on at big GAME days. 3M held a patent for making adrenochrome, that was transferred to Rikers Laboratories.

Jacob Wetterling went missing on October 22,1989. So very sad. Until I read Timothy Charles Holmseth's article about how Jacob was killed in a ritual sacrifice on Halloween by his father.

The 3rd precinct police station, known locally as a “playground for renegade cops” (per The Guardian) was burnt in the George Floyd riots. Evidence b

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I won't be surprised if we hear that Chauvin was "Epsteined." He supposedly is in solitary confinement, just like Epstein. And the Chauvin at the trial is not the Chauvin in the video.

(1) Show this thread

WOW!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts