Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can still care about your family members without worrying so much and affecting your OWN mental health.

The best thing you can do right now is be STRONG for others around you.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Joey, I prayed for you yesterday after it was requested on Telegram. I am so sorry for all you are going through right now, and I am praying for God to speak the words that will touch your soul and bring you peace. I've had a lot of heartache in my life and wondered where God was plenty of times. On the other side of most of these situations I can say assuredly that God never left me alone. YOU are not alone. No matter how things look right now, God has you, will be your constant help, and one day you will see that God is bigger than any plan... plan of man, plan of the devil, plan of chance. Heaven is our hope, not this world full of sin. Please take some breaths and listen for the words, ok? So many are praying for you. xxx

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qcolorado in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anon anon, click on at the bottom under it