Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Amen

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

in our Lord Jesus Christ Amen ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Amen

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

In our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Amen!

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

In our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Maybe that's why they're so afraid of the Rona???

Amen

In response Debbie Cassano to her Publication

In our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AMEN!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Amen.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

(1) Show this thread