Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Anyone who is not awake yet, could you wake the f*** up faster!

the clown show continues

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Optics are important. Deception is key. Q
,also: There will be pain. Q
That means us to (...) Hold The Line, this part will look gruesom so it becomes apperant who the tyrant is. the invisible enemy will be exposed in good time I think.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response memes matter to her Publication

eye see you 👍

(1) Show this thread

OH MY GOSH, thank God Biden's not my president.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Holy Crap! Rise Up Patriots. This is how they infiltrate. Trump was right. They are not after him they are after us.

Positive Vibes power the Universe/Love is the way#Good vs Evil#Maga #WWG1WGA #Trump Best POTUS Ever#with Trump All the way

What news source published this ? people are asking for proof of where they can look this up

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Grasshopper, this is#FakeNews.

This is NOT FAKE! Current Law does not allow for him to be appointed to this position. Here is the Bill they have to change that.

https://armedservices.house.gov/_cache/files/6/9/692c953c-a582-4de6-872c-ef789cd697fd/5B7116A9323FDAF9CCCD6C25E2EE6480.20210115-secdef-waiver-text.pdf

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

You need more than just a screen shot. You need the actual sourcelink since screen shots can be faked.

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

This is FAKE Please vet sources . Be Careful with this one

In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication

Then you should go onto TELEGRAM and tell General McInerney, because that is where it was originally posted.

(1) Show this thread

can you linknthe article that published this i cant find it

In response Aaron Lawson to his Publication

FYI
Always use the first part or the whole article title in a search and it will come up for these memes.

(1) Show this thread

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

if that is not the very definition of treason & insurrection, then what is it?#theymustgo