So, 77% or 222,322,230 Americans have got the 'jab' so far.
Current population of the USA is about 327 million.
Deagle forecast for 2025 is 100 million. That’s a ~ 70% drop. Wow!
Any connections???

source:
https://deagel.com/country/United%20States%20of%20America

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I dont believe as many people are getting this poison as they're trying to convince us there is...

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Hmmm. Everyone around me even here in SW FL (lotsa seniors) is asking did you get your vaccine yet, wearing theirs almost like a badge. My sis got hers. NOW YOU NEED TO DEFINE "70% DROP". STATED OTHERWISE: "DID SO MANY PERISH"?

I hope it is fear propaganda too, or maybe true on a different timeline, but we are rising as a collective, so we are on a positive timeline.

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THIS PROPAGANDA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread