Anybody else missing this guy as much as I am right now?

Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

Miss him so much ❀

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

yes and thank you for posting this beautiful photo. πŸ’žβ™₯️❀️β™₯️❀️β™₯️❀️β™₯️

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Ginger Rose to her Publication

You're welcome. I wish everybody could see how much he truly loves this country.

(1) Show this thread

yes πŸ’”

In response Holly Que to his Publication

πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

Yes I am. I just pray God watches over him and his family and brings them back to us safely!One Of The Best First Families we've ever had! I miss that smile, his humor & his trolling of the Fake News Media/Dems/Rhinos/Deep State.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

I am praying right with you and I am sure many are. The country seems off without him right now. I truly believe all will be well, and the best is truly to come. God's got this.

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

Yes indeed!