For those that may be weakening in their resolve to move this Country forward, and take it back to be OUR Nation once again.

You may want to rethink your doubts...

https://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA

#NeverGiveUp
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

ARIZONA AUDIT - FIRST OF ITS' KIND IN HISTORY!

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/106123333911105445

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler finally sees the light, calls on citizens to report members of ANTIFA.

https://gab.com/Praying-Medic/posts/106120995380344651

Truer words were never spoken. Many of us have been at it for decades and we just continue to see the noose tightening. We need all hands on deck. ALL hands on deck. Americans are yet so preoccupied with Pro Sports, even if the Venus sisters were outed as biological males "who cares" is the sentiment, let's play ball they scream, as they drown down a disgusting hot dog with a poison called coka~cola. Sicko, hollywood movies still consume the populous, polarized politics eat away at the solutions before ones eyes, as if moving up the career ladders will somehow mean something from 6 feet under, and the majority appear to still have no clue of the guantlet about to drop on their necks. Heaven help us we pray for the Light and Love of the Christ in God, within our hearts to overcome all.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I've listened to this video several times, during the past few months... the effect is always the same... as soon as the song starts, the tears start flowing, and I'm not even an American citizen, but a Canadian of British decent. Thank you, Veronica, for all that you do, and thank you for posting this video, today.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Your commitment to doing what's best for the country is not lost on anyone. God Bless You, Patriot!!!
We will Hold The Line, Veronica! My handle says it all.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

This should be an EBS played 24/7 for one day, the day before
Military commences arrests..
This also proves that, at our Nations founding, the muslims
were not here contributing greatly as many current traitors
keep lying about

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

You're making it sound like that hasn't happened. lol

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WE LEFT ENGLAND FOR A REASON !! WE ARE LEAVING EVIL -DEEP STATE FOR A REASON !
HOLD THE LINE !