Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

And neither have we! πŸ‘. You are one awesome Patriot! β€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

me neither !

the Lord said Two terms!!!!

[ although He did not say consecutively ]

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

In response Elve Twelve to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Looks chilly! NOTHING STOPS YOU!!

You are amazing!!

#ThePeoplesBridgePatriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
😘❀️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

never

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Giving up is not even a choice anymore.
We stand till the end. I wish I could spend a day with you on that bridge. God Bless us all.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

With you!β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€

nice...good job! yours are the only selfies i can tolerate. Fb killed the selfie for me years ago when freaking every girl was doing the duck face pose lol im so glad i deleted that app

In response reaper myer to his Publication

you guys have some friends that use so many filters on fb that if they went missing nobody would ever find them based on fb pics 🀣

(1) Show this thread