Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Think who had a meeting with bill gates at mara lago 4 weeks ago and who agreed to support his vaccines...
check what was said on hannity 20th of april,2021 and later on during telephone call on fox news

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Everyone in my immediate family has gotten the jab. (or jabs, since it's often not a one-shot deal, no pun intended) 😟 I need to stand firm. I'm glad to have more talking points when someone presses me on the subject.

If only I could find a doctor close to me who thinks this way...

If you visit the website, healthnutnews.com you will read what Erin writes about nutrition and the fate of at least 100 holistic doctors who have died under suspicious circumstances. I suspect that big pharma has hired assassins to get rid of the "competition".

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Except for the doctors and nurses who are pushing the experimental "vaccine."

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

Is it just me, or do I notice almost all patients in hospitals being your typical white or black raised in this country, hispanics to a lesser extent. I know this paints a broad brush, but you get my drift.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28