Horror! California Officials Force Crying Mentally Handicapped People to Get COVID Vaccinations (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/horror-california-officials-force-crying-mentally-handicapped-people-get-covid-vaccinations-video/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Does anyone know about this going on near Alabama?

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

Those so called police should be locked up in general population. Try that shit in prison. That makes me so damn mad. Mentally Handicapped! My daughter is mentally handicapped! Holly Shit, i have lost hope in humanity. Ignorant, evil, fucking sheep. DAMN

Thes sorry fuckers should come to Alabama and try that shit. I would gladly take it from them and stick it up that bullys Ass. See how many shots it takes to kill a bully.

JESUS is LORD! ✝️💜 President Trump loving Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

Crimes against humanity x 2, because they are assaulting these people against their will!! 😭💔

😢