From Lin Wood just last night posted:
Read this(now read again MY FAMILY HAS ABANDONED ME). A man who has lost so much and why does he fight? For you & me & for our Democracy through Liberty!! Pray for him, pray for Trump, pray for our world!

https://rumble.com/vd88id-exclusive-lin-wood-i-believe-the-military-is-in-control-joe-biden-is-a-fake.html

Only people mentioned by @KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

😮😠 Wow! Our hearts and prayers are with him. We know too much now. They need to leave this man alone. Reminds me of the story of Job. Thank you Lin Wood!!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

let them abandon you and do their crazy shit, fuck them , we will embrace ypou so come to us Lin. Pence is a traitor that will be executed and he is a child molester. dicth your garbage support system thats giving you up and come to us, we have guns we will make sure you dont go down

May God bless and always be with Mr. Lin Wood... a True Patriot.#ILOVELINWOOD

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

Praying for you LIN WOOD

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

We need an address to send notes of encouragement.

Any ideas?

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

I do not, but I will check and update if I can find anything!!

(1) Show this thread

we are with you we will stand with you my brotheral of us have your back WWG1WGA GOD WINS PEACE

Mere⭐⭐⭐ @Mere25447690 Freedom isn't FREE 🙏🐸🇺🇸🍿

This man deserves a medal and our prayers 🙏

Wife and mom who loves Jesus, this great country and President Trump!

Wow! That's truly sad! 😢

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Many of us have been abandoned by so called friends and family who are starting to see the truth now.

Another true hero!

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

God Bless Llinwood . please.

Suspended byTwitter, no notice or reason. zeroed everything. Hard finding the same people I followed but working on it and some new friends.

How do they know your statement was true or not. They need proof.
Most of us know just how and why Pence ended up where he is. A lot of his evil started before he came to the WH. Protect yourself and thank you for what you do. It is a shame that people have to destroy a person on opinion. May our days of truths come soon before this can cause further damages in people's lives🙏🙏🙏#Lin Wood

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Freedom Flying to her Publication

who's statement & what proof?

(1) Show this thread

When I read this in telegram it broke my heart. 😢 Soon they will see just how couragous and upstanding he is.