This was the last Executive Order posted that President Trump signed and was published on 1/25/21 . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

--> Taking Additional Steps To Address the National Emergency With Respect to Significant Malicious Cyber- Enabled Activities .

National Emergency is correct President Trump!!!#LawAndOrder#wwg1wga#ExecutiveOrder#NationalEmergency#stolenelection#ElectionFraud#TheGreatAwakening#MAGA

www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/01/25/2021-01714/taking-additional-steps-to-address-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-significant-malicious

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

thank you Casey! are you saying this was the last one posted or just the last on trump posted? ive been hearing joe bidens are not getting posted cause they are all blank and fake. filmed at castle rock filming

In response Yakob Charley to his Publication

I don't believe it was the last one signed as I believe that one was signed on the 16th but published the 25th if I am not mistaken ?

(1) Show this thread

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❀ A Citizen of The US. ❀ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❀

CD you are a champ keep up the great work.

In response A poor Poetaster to his Publication

Awwww thats nice of you to say thank you!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Somebody forgot to tell this to the gas pumps.

1/25/21 being Today . πŸ˜ŽπŸΏπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ