One more time.. Patriots, let's dance. We got this!

Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

I always share after I'm done posting. My personal feeling good video. God Bless Patriot. We got this!

(1) Show this thread
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Thank you for that ! I miss President Trump
anf Flotus ! They will be back !

It's in the air, for some strange reason everything is calm, the worry level is 0. I have learned much from other Patriots and it has made things so much easier. I'm prepared for an emergency, I have purchased silver, tin and cooper. I've invested in cryptocurrency and I didn't wear a mask or take the fucking vaccine!!

This joke of a presidency is going to disappear faster then it came and the swamp will be drained. Pray for all of the White Hats, pray for our front line heroes, our Military, they are surrounded by danger in these rescuing operations and also fighting they are fight for our Freedom.

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

Good for you that you are prepared. Silver is good to have, very smart.

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Makes my heart so happy!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Trump and ELO Nice!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

👀Notice any masks? Don't give me any bs that this is prior to the scamdemic either. Point is we all should stand up just like these people dancing. By the way that is ELO that sang that song to put joy in your hearts.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Please come back now!

YESSSSS❣️ Love It❣️ Keep Viben Patriots❣️
All Over The World 🙏🏻❤️ WWG1WGA

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

AWESOME VIDEO! CAN’T STOP WATCHING IT‼️TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP‼️🥳🥳🥳🥳💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🥳🥳🥳🥳👍👍👍👍👍👍💥💥💥😀😀😀😀

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Love this!