The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Keep sharing this and encourage everyone you know to grow their own, support local farmers, start co-op farms, plant fruit trees everywhere you can, mow what grows and let wild herbs like dandelion, clover and such take over your yards, it is nutrition if the time comes.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

and even if you don't have your own space, you can go to a 'clean' area and pick 'weeds' as you've mentioned, lot of free healthy food and even all grass is edible...

In response white light to his Publication

yup, grass is amino acids, protein for us, loaded energy from the sun. encourage your nighbirs communities and such to miw ehat grows. God gave us food to graze on everywhere and the chemical companies tricked us into giving them our money in exchange for their poisons so we can destroy our own free nutritional and healing foods and the bees for them. How dumb have we been? The bees ensure the polination of our natural food crops. Einstein said we have 3 years of food after the bees are gone. Stop using pesticides. Their plan is to control the worlds food supply with gmo franken food and human meat. The hunger games being played world wide is their sick fantasy. They want to watch us play survival of the fittest and hope we kill and eat each other for food. Research.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

well, you're not wrong and that may be what 'they' want but that is only one timeline. Right now, it can go either way, and it's up to us which way it goes. It's time to pick the world we want to live in and start creating it by giving IT our good energy so that we bring it into manifestation 🌟

Wanting and getting are different things, especially if MORE of us know and take actions to derail it. I share, so it becomes the observed, like in quantum observation, it automatically shifts. The less their plans are secret the less they have a chance of coming to fruition. We, the observers, can shift it by taking alternative actions . The more that know and act, the less we ALL will have neighbors dumping poisons on their lawns and the more we have neighbors growing whole foods. Because we have been in the dark is how they have gotten this far. Putting light on it. Yes, many time lines, probabilities and we do create and choose our own. Look, I live in Paradise. I want that for everyone else too. It doesn't feel right not trying to help the same way others in my past triggered me to wake up to more. Someone gave me a book about their plans for GMOs back in 1995 to read. It was scary and yet, I live so "clean" because I know. You don't know what you don't know, until you know.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

ALL true and very wonderful what you are doing! i'm just saying that if you push against something, you are expending precious energy you could be using toward your own preferred timeline. Instead of pushing a rock out of the way, just go around it. For me, it's concentrating my efforts in a loving and positive way that ADDS to MY vision... just a matter of perspective but we are essentially saying the same thing 👊

I am not here in service to myself, though, living in the Heavenly aethers while on earth comes naturally again I'm good.😉 I see where you are and only wish to support you in continuing with encouraging others to learn how to create realities for themselves. The world is brightened by such inspiration. If you were to read ALL of my comments around anonup, you would find I also share in resonance of your words. As multidimensional beings, we are free to share from any and all perspectives, vibrations, time lines. Moving about the perceptual and vibrational spectrum is easy so I move where I feel called to be and say what I feel guided to say. We have our own purposes to fulfill. Shifting what you would call "negativity", "fear" or a "lower vibration", is a turn of the dial, and quite easy when you are free of ego attachments. Sometimes, some people need their will power to live a better way engaged. That's where I may come in and then words like yours may follow. It's all good/God🙏💛

(1) Show this thread