Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Australia has their own MAGA cap ☺

#ThePeoplesBridge

Canada is beyond help I'm.afraid. Too many years a colony of licking Lizard Lizzy's ass. Australia was a penal colony so they have a few fighters at least. I feel so alone.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WL6202 in this post can reply

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Canada ,also known as the land of many lakes, home of the wonderful maple tree is part of the new promised land for Gods inheritance ,his people.
Evil men and the collective cabal have derailed gods plans for
the northern lights to shine in a dark world but the good news
is being revealed as more and more are being awakened.
we in this community of anons are called to sow seeds of truth ,hope and encouragement using the whole world as
our crop field.
This awakening is WW
We keep on sowing truth as a seed and the harvest will follow in due season.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Very positive for which I sincerely thank you. I have only started back to work two weeks ago (anything with some viable hours at least).

I am assisting a exhibition hall/entertainment complex with my provinces PUSHED mass genocide agenda.

I am against masks, standing on dots, following arrows or being a lab rat for the government. Most of my fellow co-workers have gladly submitted to tyranny thinking blindly they are keeping others safe.

Every day I watch the many line up so happy to get AztraZeneca. Today an elderly woman in a walker wanted a shot but already had the Pfizer. Does she think she is adding to a stamp collection?

Although I am a fighter this is so demoralizing for me. I feel I enter a building with light only darkness. I feel my soul is being sucked out.

Entrapped with a mask and a visor my skin is also forced to drink copious amounts of hand sanitizer during a shift.

I have been at this job for over ten years. This event has been the absolut

(1) Show this thread