From the boss:

APRIL 24, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

The Republican Party is demanding that Governor Ducey of Arizona immediately provide large-scale security for the brave American Patriots doing the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election. Governor Ducey will be held fully responsible for the safety of those involved. State police or National Guard must be immediately sent out for protection. The Democrats do not want to have this information revealed, and they will do anything to stop it. Governor Ducey must finally act!

###

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's an Evil vs Good thing, not a D vs R thing, and evil on both sides

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

If ducey is compromised this merry go round will continue.....round and round......and where she stops nobody knows.

YOU send them POTUS!!! What are they gonna do...call the national Guard to remove them!!! 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And if he doesnt?
Plan B is???

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Surprised they did not have the NG there at the start.

If the election was fair and straight, WHAT do the left have to fear?

Yeah, that's the big question.

FINAL ACT!?!

What if this count is the same as the original? Would that 'prove' there was no fraud?? I have more questions than answers :(

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Could you give him a response? Tell him the corrupt DCF system in Kansas needs dismantled.#SaveTheChildren

notice tine stamp

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Julie Painter to her Publication

11.4 🐸🙏

(1) Show this thread