Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

WOW! This needs to go viral. First time I have seen this.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

and there it is.... evil bushites. a huge redpill. evil scum 😡🤬👹💀

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

I was/am hoping he would be the first arrest to "Shock the World'

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

The last line of his Wikipedia profile is ridiculous: "He wrote his master’s thesis at the University of Maryland on persistence of conspiracy theories and misinformation based on his personal experience of having his reporting on CNN that day taken out of context in order to advance the false narrative the attack was a hoax." How could anyone take what he said in that report as "out of context?" He said what he said, and I think he meant it then. Perhaps he was threatened if he spoke about it anymore.

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

i Helped Rebuild that Beech to...
Lets Roll...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I was at a lunch in Napa late August 2001, Ted Olsen and his wife Barbara were there, she told me about her book about HRC.
2 weeks later Ted was in front of the cameras telling his "story".
Which rang as inauthentic from a purely personal observation.
His new wife looks and sounds a lot like Barbara... just saying.