Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

absolutely 💯😉

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Boy, I missed on this one..I've spotted him as the bald security for Trump, in all the rallies, knew it was him sitting inside the air force 1 door way back a while ago but thought this was durham.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

right. agree. but I do not know who is Durham is in the movie from the gov pic. maybe someone else knows. but I think Falcon has been others also. Dropping truth bombs. MOABS.

(1) Show this thread

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

What is AHP?

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

The Falconer!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response True Patriot to his Publication

In response True Patriot to his Publication
(3) Show this thread