I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

FOR FREE! LET ME REPEAT THAT AGAIN...FOR FUCKING FREE HE DID THIS!!!! HE GOT NOTHING BUT STRESS, SCORN, AND DEATH THREATS FOR HIS HONORABLE DEDICATION...HE DID THIS FOR FREE!!!! HIS CHILDREN WERE MOCKED AND SCORNED, HE WAS BURNED IN EFFIGY, HE WAS THREATENED WITH WAR ON HIS PEOPLE AND ASSASSINATION AND HE DID THIS ALL FOR FREE!!!!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Annointed by Almighty God to save not only his nation, but ALL nations on Earth from the Satanic demons who have ruled humanity for millenia!

"...if you are for me the world will be against you..."

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it