Heres whats up. The Government is all a Fraud. The white house is not our Capital and everything is being filmed from places like Atlanta and through out this Country. All the Death Courts are all actots and the Press is pushing this fake country leadership. We are the only way to stop them now. WE NEED EVERY STATES MALICIA TO GET TOGETHER ALONG WITH ALL OF US AND KNOCK DOWN THE DOORS OF EACH FINANCIAL LEASERS HOMES, PLACES OF. USINESSES LZIKE AMAZON, AND STOP IT ALL. TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY AND RECREATE IT FOR US. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR LAWS AND WE DO OUR OWN THING. THEY ARE FINISHED. TRUMP HAS THE FINANCIAL READY FOR US TO USE. WE MUST STOP THEM NOW. QUIT SITTING ON UR HANDS WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THIS. I WILL START, BUT I ALONE CANT MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I NEED ORHANIZERS AND LOTS OF YOU TO MARCH IN QITH ME AND FUNISH THEM OFF. ALL PRESS MUST BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD. A NEW SYSTEM IS NEEDED. BIDEN IS NOT PRESIDENT. HES NOT SIGNING ABYTHING. THEY PUT THE WORD OUT IN THE PRESS AND

Only people mentioned by @MarilynPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Miller, click on at the bottom under it