Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

The scum need to burn. No Quarter. No Surrender.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Reasons we are willing to give our lives for the innocens of humanity

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Death Before Dishonor fren. 👊I'm it till the end with you. For the Children.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Crimes against humanity

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Everything "government" has done supposedly for our benefit has done the opposite I can't think of any program that has not done more harm than good. All Knowingly.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

their goal - 2030 every 8+ year old accepts 100% control by the gov. (the masks are about submission and instilling submission) our gov is now killing off the elderly so word of mouth can't pass, vax's killing off the in between ages as best possible (for silencing purposes) to accomodate their agenda

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

so sorry for her pain............

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

I don't know if this is credible info - but I would investigate it
https://theautismdoctor.com/reversing-autism/

(3) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

Fookin' bastards hurting our babies. Pray God has Mercy b/c we're fresh out.