They tried tricking him. It didn't work so well.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Mother of 3 wonderful sons. Im a digital warrior trying to do my part in this war. Love my country and I love God.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

thats Mustang medic he is still in DC watching whats going on been watching him on youtube

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

In response Kathy Bustard to her Publication

😎Saw his video from yesterday when he was at the Lincoln Memorial and all the NG were there for a photo op. Pretty neat!

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

Think this through. Would you, knowing what you know about CNN give them an interview if you were a TRUE patriot? This is obviously set up and staged and he is obviously an actor.

Mother of 3 wonderful sons. Im a digital warrior trying to do my part in this war. Love my country and I love God.

In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication

hes not an actor hes a patriot he has a youtube channel mustang medic

(1) Show this thread

wow they are trying to convince people thats this is real! jokes going to be on them! soon

God fearing Jesus loving American patriot. Wife Mom Mimi and friend .

lets start a movement . we need to pick and date and have everyone in USA sing amazing Grace at midnight

In response Bonnie Bee to his Publication

canada too please

(1) Show this thread

this guy is FANTASTIC! I've been watching him for awhile

this guy is FANTASTIC! I've been watching him for awhile

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

😅😂🤣

Married, 3 children, 4 grandchildren, Faith in God🙏. #MAGA #MEGA # WWG1WGA

Who watches CNN?

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

They should ask to see some of his videos!!!
Probably wouldn't make good news tho... being the truth and all!!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I am wondering if any of those talking heads are actually even human?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Love Wins to her Publication

no need to wonder ...they are def not human ....lying like that all day long ..day in ..day out...NOT HUman

(1) Show this thread