Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

Everyday I'm thinking of new ways to reach people, our vehicle receives a ton of attention, writing all over it, 2 complaints on it at work, our home is PATRIOTFIED UP for about 2years now, bout 2 3 mon i printed a ton of info about masks and vacc put in folders, carry and red pill daily with them.jus2namafew.. have to stop there to address below comment..
Holding the line means Being As loud or louder than the lies.
It means standing your ground whether your scared, uncomfortable whatever, Because It Is The Right Thing To Do. Period
It means sacrificing a favorite drink pep/cok etc, any thing nike, any company who pillages and destroys, who is anti American, shoot ANTI LIFE FOR THE MATTER. STOP SUPPORTING FILTH and people who sell you out and YOUR COUNTRY to the highest bidder.
It Means printing information out to be able to show people instead of tell them to look it up or research... YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM.
running out of room... There is plenty TO DO is what im getting at.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it