NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

From Twitter: Be Extremely Careful What You Post & Download on the Boards/8kun.
You Are No Longer Anonymous on the boards as The State Department Now Has Eyes On
CIA/FBI Has Implemented Mass Surveillance on the Boards & Are Collecting IPโ€™s
I Recommend Yโ€™all Get an AES Encrypted VPN
@administrator why does Anonup do this??

and FYI - Anonup - go to Google type AnonUp in Search, then click 'images'... all content pouring out into GOOGLE!!! no way to stop it, apparently.

Do that with Twitter, doesn't happen.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Wow, thank q, I go used to go there quite alot, started with the 4chan, years ago and i looked into a vpn, but couldn't be bothered so this is reallly good info๐Ÿ‘

I went to Google and sure enough there are posts out there from Anonup under images. They can investigate us through IP address, but yet child trafficking is allowed. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotJules in this post can reply

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

Yeah, I had a look too, hmmmm

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Kinda why i've never put my name to anything before here, oh well, you can't hide, they know everything anyway & my IP add on all of this goes way back, so I guess you could say Fooked but I don't care anymore!!

(1) Show this thread