Only people mentioned by @Bishop45 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Bishop Sherry to her Publication

If that person or anyone else put their hands on my child or grandchild, medical attention or a funeral would be next.... no matter what you believe, putting your hands on someone else is not your right, defending them is mine.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The goon's arm would've been broken in half the second he touched my child, and once my child was secured, I'd twist his head off his shoulders. I would do the same if it were not my child too.

DON'T TOUCH THE CHILDREN

Salvation Army deep state trafficking, global, and money laundering at the top. Not surprising.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

what an evil fucking bastard, get this vid shared

I woke up during the plandemic and I'm still learning but I'm awake!

absolutely disgusting what this man did. that's pretty horrible to do that to a child!

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

What is it with these thrift stores? I've never worn a mask (Louisiana) and the only places I've been denied entry was Habitat and a St. Frances thrift store. Also, all the veterinarian places here STILL won't let you in (mask or not). It's all curbside. They make you stay in your car. WHY???? Anyone else find that strange???

any links to this incident elsewhere?

OH. MY! He did NOT just put his hands on this child and drag her out of the store?! I do not care WHO you are...this is NOT okay. Omg! Make this dude hiding behind his mask famous. Sue him and the manager of this store. This is NOT OKAY! Wow. My dander level just went off the chart. I have a special needs child and I would have gone total mama bear on this guy.

Can we say lawsuit?

ON BITCHUTE BECAUSE IT GOT BANNED AFTER 5 MINUTES ON YOUTUBE!

[WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3

Click here to watch: https://www.bitchute.com/video/P487MjAqCWco/