Dear White Hats,

If I’m not invited for a front row seat for when the gigantic dildo in DC is destroyed, I’m going to be pretty pissed.

Your friend,

Doq

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I pray God strikes it with lightening and destroys it...It's going to be biblical!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Where are all the patriots sharing solutions, the physics to life force, rights as the law, what is lawful and not lawful???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlCPB1TZ_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRJGFdn2Eg&t=2593s

Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" pt 1 - YouTube

For BETTER AUDIO Please go to my more recent up-load June 11,2016 Sir Laurence Gardner (R.I.P.) "At the Ranch" recorded April 30, 1997. Author of book "Bloo...

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

Doc... you remind me ofJuan or Jfkj on alcohol!. No bs ..just say it! Got to love your post!

The whole damn city. I can’t decide if I want to see God destroy it all with some awesome show of who He is, or give us all a go at the tearing and burning it all down.

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

👏👏👏😉

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Front row? Nothing worse than getting hit in the head with a gigantic...
Just saying, don't forget your helmet!!
😁

Maybe Osiris and ISIS could get you front row seats? 😂

I agree doqholliday,100% WWG1WGA ❤🤍💙

destroyed or shoved where...haha

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I has a weird dream, last night. I saw a bright flash of light and a Tsunami wave flatten D.C.

Must have been caused by those extra hot jalapenos that I ate.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How is this possible?
2,5,9,2,3,2,2,1-=26=8
259,23,20,21=323=8

Should be televised for sure for those that cant be there!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

ME TOO 👍💥💥💥

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

ya.. what DoQ said! ive got a big camera lens amd binoculars though.. i ll gladly sit in the second row! lol

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Live Stream!!!

🙋🏻‍♀️Same....I’ll even settle for the the second row!😉

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Fitting pic.

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

I am hoping that when Potus Trump comes back that at some time after He demolishes that monument

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

TEAR THAT THING DOWN‼️I WANT TO SEE THIS‼️NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE HELL IT WAS ABOUT UNTIL Q AND MY RESEARCH‼️😳😳😳THESE PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO SICK‼️‼️

(3) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

CAN’T WAIT FOR ALL THE DILDO OBELISKS GO DOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD! OREGON HAS 1 IN THE CAPITOL PARK AREA! DUBLIN IRELAND HAS ONE...... THE SATANISTS HAVE THEM UP ALL OVER! DILDO IN FOREIGN COUNTRY D.C. TIMBERrrrrrrr WATCH THE SATANIST SYMBOL FALL‼️

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

theres on in the atrium at the Bellagio

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

And I want to to see a snapshot of the @ realDoq Holliday sitting front and center, 1st row! 👏👏👏😜

That would be the Prime Time for Anons to Meet Greet and watch that destruction!

Then an After Party like it’s 1999!!!!!

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

I can't wait for the firing squads to be shown on TV, what some of these people did will look like nothing the did to the powerless children and lives they ruined for 60 years.

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Key werds
VA B
Mi6
DART
pissed
Front Seat (Key)
OG (Homeless Pawn Fuck tard used By Deepstate)
*umm

Rewrite History

#TheNarritive They Use is Not Mine

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

lol, thanks for the laugh today . . . I think we all want to join you. Maybe all digital soldiers can get a concrete stone from it so future generations never forget.

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

lol dead

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

lol dead

LOL, Doq, keepin' it real. 😄

🤣🤣🤣