Only people mentioned by @QaylaMarie in this post can reply

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

In response Qayla Marie to her Publication

the Dems never want the truth out 😫😑🀬

😱Stop the couting like they did on election night (smh)

Southern until the day I die

stage riots like the left does until they get their way. scare everyone until they do what the left wants.

β™₯️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up OthersπŸ’–WWG1WGA

They will try and drag this out forever.....Why doesn't the Military just take action already???? They have all the proof of the election fraud along with over half the country woke and on their side!!!!
ENOUGH!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Amen to that

(1) Show this thread

Moved to 04/26/2021 4+2+6+2+2+1=17 Reversal..Symbolism will be their downfall.

There is currently no government. Criminals who are illegitimate do not have power

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

i just wish theDemocrats. would let the truth be TOLD. what are they afraid of. They are a bunch oh S HEADS . I AM MAD AZ IS NOT BLUE !

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Child of God πŸ€πŸ•ŠβœοΈπŸ™πŸ½ Mommy to Emory πŸ¦„πŸ’œπŸ€±πŸ½ Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

[Them] πŸ€£πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

THE MEME GIRL 😘 THATS FUNNY

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Too much security. Hope everybody knows we could do this for years.

What an absolute farce!

These scumbags need to swing before this is out! 😑

😎πŸ€ͺ

WORRIED ABOUT CHEATING?

THINKPEOPLE CANT COUNT?

another owned judge

omg they just keep giving us mote reason to keep digging. We know you all cheated .

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Delay delay delay... its their favorite game!!!

Time for EBS to be activated!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

😑

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

Child of God πŸ€πŸ•ŠβœοΈπŸ™πŸ½ Mommy to Emory πŸ¦„πŸ’œπŸ€±πŸ½ Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

Hey, don't shoot the messenger 🀣

(1) Show this thread