Andrew Torba ✝️
@a

Mom gets the experimental covid vax, five-month old breastfeeding infant dies one day later.

Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

So sad.

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

Gods speed for the at child who never had a choice. I would be charging someone with involuntary manslaughter. Most likely the team or person who gave the shot (s) to this mother for starters.

Southern until the day I die

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

maybe the mother for being so stupid.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Anyone surprised?
Not me!
Sad 2 hear this shit is continuing!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Either people are far dumber than I would have thought or the brainwashing is just that good when you are not keen to it. So sad for everyone. They would have otherwise been a healthy happy family most likely had this covid/vaccine genocide plan not been put into play. The world need to snap out of this damn spell they put on the unwitting minds and put a stop to this scamplandemic now.

(1) Show this thread