Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

OMG!! 🤬

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Dr. Bradstreet was able to reverse autism on 84% of cases by giving patients GcMaf. The DS murdered him and many other doctors. Vaccines are a mulitbillion dollar industry.DS did not want this truth out there.Pray there is a hall of fame someday for these brave medical patriots who gave their lives wanting to reduce suffering.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

This is one of the many reason I am so elated about the Med Beds. Reversing dis ease caused by just the vaccine industry alone. Vaccines cause inflammation which leads to most auto immune disorders. I have Hadshimoto's which is part of the auto immune picture.

(1) Show this thread

I believe this is centainly possible.#sickpeople

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

absolutely unbelieveable!

That is so awful and I just wish we could just finally get rid of the horrible people who want to kill us for their sick minds.