Only people mentioned by @Bishop45 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Bishop Sherry to her Publication

I know this is old, but thank you to all the protectors of our POTUS! ❤️

Really bad form. At this critical time, that deserves a block.

Please remove this shit. This was years ago now.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

I know!!! I'm officially warning these people keep putting old shit out here trying to fake us into thinking it's new, you're getting blocked. Or put a note "remember when..." if you're trying to cheer us up. I'm tired of it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, wife, mother and grandma to 3. Love God, my country and President Trump! MAGA, KAG, SAVE AMERICA!

what is this? whats going on here?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏🙏

dates and location?