Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

NOT MODIFIED.

I acquired this in January 2019 from someone claiming to have seen it air on TV took the pic in January 2019.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Thank you Doq! so happy to have found you here too.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

The timing of the article along with the details are quite exciting.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

There sure are a lot of 'future proves past' coincidences with George magazine.

wow i watched the oliver stone movie st the weekend im dure the 'shot around the world' drop refers to JFK but not sure how

Go JOHNNY GO & ring that bell! We R ready already!And GEORGE does not run for any president! :)

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Great article ... do you think they used clones to mask their death & escaped to live in another country as being claimed Cuba

interesting.... kind of related , i remember Bill Cooper saying Oliver Stone was 100% part of the mystery school (cabal)

Veteran and patriot. Trying to find my home on social media. New to anonup. Same handle on Twitter but sick of the censorship.

very interesting read.