Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

I have friends and family members who who believe in this vaccine nonsense, and many of them have taken it. Do you have any good advice for those who have already taken the vaccine or those who plan to do so?

Do not shame those that have received the vax. You cannot turn back time. Keep them in your heart and pray that there will be no side effects. The rational to be vaccinated for a virus with a 99.x survival rate is a good place to start. Therapeutics is another avenue. You will find intel is being censored. Trust your gut. Research Bill Gates. For me it is easy. I've refused big pharma’s push on vaccines from the get go. Find someone you trust to help you. In the end the decision should be yours alone. Because I will not take it doesn’t mean I’m right. I can only speak for myself.

In response For Love of Country to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Agreeeee 100%, we cannot push our own belief on a personal choice, especialy with as stated a 99.% survival rate, however, we MUST not alow MSM to dictate anything that is untrue and false. Keep telling the truths and spreadig the true information we already know for those who cant or dont listen. Amen Glory to God

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Agreed! It is easy to see who is still hooked up to the hive so to speak, they are intolerant to any other view. The deceptive agenda of MSM along with big tech’s censorship is problematic at best. Criminal in my mind. NWO, big pharma, self-serving politicians and the central bankers do not have humanities best interest in mind. CCP and Hollywood should be held accountable for their crimes too...

Those among us still under the spell of the forementioned are not all bad people. When they are ready to come to the light… I will welcome them for we are truly blessed...

Praise be to God!

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Thank you for that sound advice. This is a bizarre arena to navigate. I am trying to do the best I can, so thank you.