I'm interested in culture and what steps we do to improve the next generation of Patriots. (He/Him) Just kidding. Fuck that shit.

Anons, I just had a thought that feels good man...
Saw attached in another thread and realized something.

4 years just aint enough to get rid of a 1000+ year old death cult.

Thought of another way, if HRC/BO intended to destroy from within over the course of 16 years, what makes you think we can deprogram normies in 4-5?

If we spend as much time as possible during BiDeng's Admin holding the line, even if it takes 4 more years, MAGA 2024 becomes about revival and re-stoking the fires in the hearts of every American. Thats what Trump's 1776 commision was all about.

So#HoldTheLine

In response Mister Zurkon to his Publication

I feel you but if it were to play out like that we would never be able to vote anyone in. Dominion Dilemmas

I agree 100%. I hope the military will intervene within a few months. I just think that there was plausible deniability on Q's end as to whether this was a scenario they knew would happen. See attached drops..

We're stuck in this reality one way or another, and its difficult because there was so much build up for SOME kind of accountability on all the fraud at least.

Arizona is doing an audit now? COVID lockdowns ending now? Really?

It's maddening.

In response Nait 002 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrZurkon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mister Zurkon, click on at the bottom under it