Only people mentioned by @AmAbuela52 in this post can reply

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

You are a complete idiot

Grandma, Mother, and die hard Jesus fan.

What if it was you being stabbed? Umm, excuse me, ma'am, should I tase or shoot your assailant? How dead can a brain already be that thinks I am about to die, but don't be mean to the criminal, please.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication

it was a rethorical question and many people are asking it. They dont undestand the seriousness of an individual threathing with a knife. The video gives the answer. The police officer did the right thing by saving the other girl’s life. He is a well trained Air National Guard Marksman. I back the blue!

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

Tell me you’re just kidding !!! Deadly force is met with deadly force. If she didn’t have an instrument of death in her hand then she wouldn’t have received her death sentence.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

it was a rethorical question and many people are asking it. They dont indeestand the seriousness of an individual threathing with a knife. The video gives the answer. The police officer did the right thing by saving the other girl’s life. He ia a well trained Air National Guard Marksman. I back the Blue.

(1) Show this thread