Only people mentioned by @Mayapersson in this post can reply

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

Here's the video with Lindsay Grahan and Kavanaugh. Start at 26:00. Is it me, or does the question / answer seem rehearsed / planned? There was definitely a reason why this was asked.....a warning? knowledge of what was being planned?

https://youtu.be/4uJXFgL-wa0

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Interesting. Yes I agree.

(1) Show this thread

A couple problems with this theory I hope someone can clear up.

Biden's EOs actually have teeth. The Keystone Pipeline is shut down and people are being laid off. Also, I read yesterday Biden's state dept or something is making actual arms deals with foreign countries (somewhere in S. America I think?). So how do these factor into the theory here?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Sounds good to me!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

YES!!! Very well stated. Thank you!!

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Right on!!!

I Am the End and Summation of All things.. The End that is without End even as the Beginning

Great minds think alike... my sentiments precisely.... perhaps not nearly as eloquently.... but same same. Bless Up!

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

Video for reference.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

ty kindly sir.. not enough proper baking goin on round here..

(1) Show this thread

and.... possibly add jail cells for the newly built "Gitmo comes to DC" base. What is this?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

it was a set for the media and production. its been taken down already. js

(1) Show this thread

booooom