I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Rise and Shine Dear Lights
I send this message as someone or more than one need to receive this message and I am called to be said messenger.
Among us are those who wonder who they are and why them, what is special about them? I have done horrible things in my past and I say to you I am who I am and we are connected to the divine creator, source if you will. Polarity is necessity to experience the all that make you the amazing creation god/ goddess you are. Past lives and actions all part of something incredible we will come to understand and embrace as our own truth. So much love and light here amongst soul family and a reunion of epic proportions will soon be here. I have asked these very questions, I have walked away from man made religion and buildings for being judged and asking questions they did not like. I have seen myself and cried and rejoiced with this revelation as will you.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

Me too❤️🙏

Soul family is connecting on massive level worldwide and I await eagerly the family reunion.

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ONPATRIOT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Money Mom72, click on at the bottom under it