I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Rise and Shine Dear Lights
I send this message as someone or more than one need to receive this message and I am called to be said messenger.
Among us are those who wonder who they are and why them, what is special about them? I have done horrible things in my past and I say to you I am who I am and we are connected to the divine creator, source if you will. Polarity is necessity to experience the all that make you the amazing creation god/ goddess you are. Past lives and actions all part of something incredible we will come to understand and embrace as our own truth. So much love and light here amongst soul family and a reunion of epic proportions will soon be here. I have asked these very questions, I have walked away from man made religion and buildings for being judged and asking questions they did not like. I have seen myself and cried and rejoiced with this revelation as will you.

May God continue to Bless You Always. I Love You and Pray You're Family is Well.❤️🙏

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Dear one it is great to connect again as so much enfolds in this journey. My family is separated but temporary as the I am steers that ship of these turbulent waters of those who think they control and continue to manipulate. I speak to the children and they are awake and ready to return home and it will be so.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread