Only people mentioned by @navalkishori in this post can reply

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

The only decision is to reject government and ignore them at all costs

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

The people in India don't know they rights , I shared already , the only way is Q the world mass arrest and the truth exposed , but I feel it will remain a dream , when we all get the vax it will be to late to save the world , only the fortunate ones will survive , what will be the side effect ? A zombie pandemic ?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Praying for you and India. Are citizens protesting this tyranny? Stay strong and put on the full armor of God, Patriot. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🐸

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

they are so brain washed from the lie , very little are awake , many are dying from the vax , all are afraid , when will be the truth exposed ? Q + what are they waiting for ? Still we will all be vaccined will be to late to save the world

(1) Show this thread

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

i’m confused! I thought India gave each resident ivermectin and Zithromax and vitamin D as prophylactic

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

No , India follows the money they where always corrupt and evil

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Revelation 13:17
King James Bible
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

over my death body , I will follow God , I will tolerate hunger and restrain but I will not take this evil drogs

(1) Show this thread