Good Morning, did you SLEEP WELL?
NIGHT SKY PETUNIAS at Sunrise πŸŒŒβ˜€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Daughter of God our Father Almighty. Family is everything. Grateful God opened my eyes, forever woke.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Good morning! One of my favorites that I plant in my front porch planters each spring!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Heather Pollesch to her Publication

Your porch must look breath-taking!!!

(1) Show this thread

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.☺️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Pearl James to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

However, those Petunias are beautiful !!! πŸ’ž

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

They have a TWIN in maroon called STARRY SKY petunias too!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Good morning πŸ™‚ ... no, and thank goodness for coffee 🀣

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread