Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would like to work with Simon Parkes on Med Bed/Consciousness Centers to be located in TN & I have contacted his ppl to discuss options here on some land I already have zoned commercial and received a "we will contact you back" on this as we get started setting up ppl in the US.
Nana's understanding is that his plans are for each state to have coordinators here for setting up these sites eventually.

https://youtu.be/MGRZxEvYjE8

Simon Parkes 4/21/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING APRIL 21, 2021 - YouTube

Simon Parkes 4/21/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING APRIL 21, 2021Simon Parkes 4/21/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING APRIL 21, 2021

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Perhaps he could do a franchise deal to sell Aliens too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S15mXM6lCOc

British Councilman Claims He Fathered Space Alien Named Zarka - YouTube

--Simon Parkes, a British City Councilman, claims he fathered a space alien named Zarka.--On the Bonus Show: Robotic hands that feel, living on light, darede...

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Maybe a good time to watch this old movie again Phil. See the comments below the youtube sections. Eye opener.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ9Wqw6mCJ0

intruders - YouTube

pelicula de 1992 sobre abducciones

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

And you can also follow Elena Danaan on youtube if you want. Choices for you. xxxx

Do you have a movie link to people that can call the Q Team?

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Phil may I ask, for what reason are you on this group? Because this group is all about things some of us did not know and about the explaining of the Q post and about God most of all. So, I was just wondering, what is the purpose of you here? I'm not try to be rude. Just wondering.

The Lady that began the thread wrote this:
Nana would like to work with Simon Parkes on Med Bed/Consciousness Centers to be located in TN & I have contacted his ppl to discuss options here on some land I already have zoned commercial and received a "we will contact you back" on this as we get started setting up ppl in the US.Nana's understanding is that his plans are for each state to have coordinators here for setting up these sites eventually

I have investigated Simon Parkes and his friend Dr Charlie Ward, I am not the only user to do so because of the claims they have made. Dr Charlie Ward, who is NOT a Dr run a scam about a New Zealander that was going to claim the throne of England. Ward run a gofundme and people lost their money. Ward and Parkes showed up in the Q movement about last March and from nowhere they soon has 200k subs which is impossible without trickery. This guy is not straight, so I was warning to save the user money and stress. They always shoot the messenger

Simon Parkes has made claims that he has had calls from the Q Team which is utter nonsense. Q has clearly stated, "No outside coms".
This guy investigated Simon Parkes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMG29iLXe4I&t=255s

Simon Parkes - Exposed - YouTube

Simon Parkes has gone viral recently, he claims to be in contact with the Q inside, and have the latest information, he's teamed up with Charlie Ward, who's ...

(2) Show this thread