Start your morning tomorrow with this and you will conquer you day.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Loyal patriot 🇺🇸. Love the US and Donald Trump ❤️🇺🇸.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Have loved Paul Wilbur and his music for many years !!

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

if you're not following@ghostezra .. you should

I love America! I love and support President Trump! I’m a music lover. WWG1WGA! God is #1 in my life! Animal lover, Nature lover.

I'm close to God before this all happened, I'm so much closer to HIM even more now!

Light always overcomes the darkness.

Love it!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

❤️The Shofar~ 🎶 very uplifting!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

❤️The Shofar~ 🎶 very uplifting!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother and Patriot WWG1WGA! The best is yet to come, and I trust the plan completely! Trump is the best President ever!

No better way to start they day than the sounding of the Shofar! Praise Yah! In the Name above all Names, Yeshua our Messiah!! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❤ A Citizen of The US. ❤ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❤