Only people mentioned by @QSlo in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

The WH went dark too on Sat night reports of tons of police action all around the WH the live stream at https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house/live-stream also shows no snipers on the roof

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Notice the 4 sided ptramid at the top. Q informed us all there were 4 families in the begining. One Family was removed post Trump. One fell over the last few years since. The 555FT tall monumentis being used to send a clear signal. Three down one to go.Hold the Line Patorits. Done in 30.

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Focus on the word "darkness."#10DAYSOFDARKNESS

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

107 you say?

Just a mom who loves my family, art, cosplay, music, rave culture, God, food and my country

it looks like a demon doesnt it

Where can I find the drop about the "cornerstone"?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would like to personally help blow up that evil fookin giant penis!

Dark to Light 🙏🏻❤️

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

It is dead. It is a satanic symbol anyway.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

WORD!

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

Now do a search about it and see what you find. They are already trying to cover it up saying the lights go out at 11pm most nights. LOL

In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

very scary

Looks rather Ghostly dont cha think?