At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

OK, so here is some clarification re morgellons: no zappers: Do not use any type of zapper or device which conducts electricity through the body because Morgellons lives on electrons. It uses the charges caused by falling through the sky in the metal dust made up of many conductors. Once on the ground it is kept alive through solar activation of unlike metals in contact with one another. Once inside the body it seeks out the central nervous system because it is a source of electrons. A recent experiment with a zapper caused my lungs to fill up with the organism to the point of feeling pain whenever I took a deep breath. Fortunately using my protocol has returned my lungs to a healthy state. A zapper will speed up the organisms growth and kill you. Also do not wear metal such as copper bracelets, rings, jewelry. They act as antennas to pull energy in from your environment and speed up the organism's growth rate.

please include your protocol in this thread thank you

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BluJen in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Blu Jen to her Publication

Cut out all pork and ham from your diet. Try to eat less and less processed foods. Eat nothing made with canola oil, and also avoid soy and soy products. Avoid MSG. Read all ingredient labels, and no mcdonald's or other fast foods should ever be eaten.

Yes that is excellent advice!

(1) Show this thread

Doing the Five Tibetans is excellent! You can do them with Falun Gong and Hatha Yoga, if you like. Here is one of the best videos for learning the Five Tibetans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_bY6REpIPE

The Five Tibetan Rites | SRMD Yoga - YouTube

The ‘Five Tibetan Rites’ or the Fountain of Youth exercises as they are often referred to, is a yoga sequence considered to be over 2,500 years old. Encompas...

Here is part of it: doing Falun Gong, the highest form of Qi Gong there is. You can do Falun Gong with Hatha Yoga and the Five Tibetans Yoga, but do not do other forms of Qi Gong. Falung Gong is taught for free; ( takes about 20 minutes, do it every day)find a teacher here:
https://en.falundafa.org/contacts/country/united-states.html
Falun Gong has been known to cure cancer.

You can also learn Falun Gong from a video: get it here at Tianti Books: https://www.tiantibooks.org/collections/video-audio/products/falun-dafa-exercise-video-1-dvd-english

Thank you for your kindness, however I am not interested in yoga

(2) Show this thread

Thank you again for an article referral

(1) Show this thread

Thank you@silvercat for the article referral.

(1) Show this thread