I pledge allegiance to the flag of The United States Of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it Stands, one nation, under GOD, Indivisible, and JUSTICE for all!#Godblessourtroops 🙏🦅🇺🇸
#WeThePeople
#TheNewRepublic
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

WE NEED THAT AGAIN

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

With Liberty, and Justice for All. Isnt it

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

They didn't need to get rid of it if their argument was to separate Church and State. These are government run educational systems and pledging allegiance to the Republic for which is stands is appropriate. A Constitutional Republic is inarguably the freest from of government and should be admired, respected and celebrated. They could have just changed the last line to One Nation, Under the Power of Love, Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All. Ha!

Don't forget liberty!

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Just finished cementing in my collapsible flag pole ground insert. will be raising 'Ole Glory on it in the morning!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

🦅🇺🇸

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

You accomplished something concrete for the good of our country.

(2) Show this thread