Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

‘King’ James is actually a PAWN.

I used to be stuck in the cycle. Wake up... go to work... come home... watch sports... particularly basketball. When the plandemic happened it was the best thing that could have happened. When sports were halted... it gave me time to research. Unfortunately like the times of Gladiators..like then.. sports today is used as a distraction. These super "stars" are idolized and worshipped by the masses. The one thing that was positive was that when I see sports I am no longer under its hypnotizing spell..I feel repulsed and if anything you have pity for individuals like Lebron. Many of these players are preyed upon..often having to grow up with the bare minimum severe poverty. They see sports as a way out of the cycle. If they are good and a scout takes notice..they are then lured in by the fame and money. Because they are but boys they then are groomed and conditioned. Lebron is a slave.. a puppet doing the will of his masters... who serve Lucifer.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ConcernvatiViews , click on at the bottom under it