Only people mentioned by @Shelly62 in this post can reply

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response Michelle Whitley to her Publication

😍Welcome. It's so nice to find old friends again!

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

welcome!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Welcome.

Veteran and patriot. Trying to find my home on social media. New to anonup. Same handle on Twitter but sick of the censorship.

Welcome Michelle. Glad you are here.

I'm a Warrior for God's Kingdom! I believe I'm here for times as these. I'm a Mom & Gmom to 2 Teens, seeking truth ❤️🇱🇷💯

Thank you to all Patriots, for the welcomes! I believe I've found my home. I love God 1st, He's got the plan, my Family, and my County! My Dad fought for our Freedom in WWII, Battle of the Bulge. He made it home, that's why I'm here. I'm a Warrior, just like he was and I love Our Country, Our President Trump, and you all too. God bless and keep the faith. More will be revealed 💯🇱🇷❤️✝️🍿

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Welcome! ❤️

I'm a Warrior for God's Kingdom! I believe I'm here for times as these. I'm a Mom & Gmom to 2 Teens, seeking truth ❤️🇱🇷💯

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Thank you Patriot 🇱🇷

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

Welcome home Patriot. It took me all day to finally get in here. LOL

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Welcome hun! We are having some fun over here.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm trying to figure it out, still. Is there rooms or a feed? I'm still trying to get around, lol. I'm loving the warm welcome from my Patriots

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸Welcome home.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

welcome, Patriot!

Patriot, Wife, Momma, Small Business Owner. Fighting For Our Children and Our Freedoms. ~Go With God and He Will Go With You.

Welcome!!!!

its a party.... No@jack to ruin it..... Freeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooom lol

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am your first Follow!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

*Follower

(1) Show this thread