GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The moment I realized that when I speak to myself I am actually speaking to God, that's the moment I learned to be very mindful of my words, thoughts, and actions. I find myself having to correct and constantly keep these three things in check.
#GodIsInsideEachOneOfHisChildren

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Beautiful post.
I spoke with a friend yesterday about this exact thing!
We are continually learning this lesson, but we are self-correcting much more quickly.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

A higher level of self-awareness also means holding one's self to a higher level of standards when we are representing God and his word.
If we can mimic this behavior on a daily basis, and just worry about improving our personal relationship with God, 90% of our collective problems will vanish.
❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

I love this insight. Thank you.
You said it so well. I too, believe if we raise our standards, and our frequency (which may be the same thing), we can create heaven on earth.

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from gcb 910, click on at the bottom under it