does anyone know why we can't tag people on here???
does anyone know why we can't copy / paste a snip-it pic?
when we are sharing on many different platforms, to keep REAL news flowing, it sure would be nice to be able to just copy/paste something. Admin people can you work on that??? pretty please. Tagging someone is also an important/useful feature

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication

I don't have an issue..........@administrator can you chk on this for her

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

You can not copy a meme or pic from another platform and paste it here. For a very short time you could but they stopped it for some reason.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

IDK what your doing or if it's a feature on a phone but to me that's not pasting it's a slide show. Maybe I'm just not computer literate enough to know how to do that with my laptop.

I don't use a phone....just my computer. I first select txt/pic I want then I copy.....I put both of them in 1 msg. Or sometimes I use the screen snip feature on my computer, save it to my meme folder and then use the attach pic icon to post.

I don't have any of those options and yes if I save every meme I come across and put it in a folder then yes I can click on the folder Icon and get it that way but that still isn't copy and paste. With every other plat form all I have to do is click on image hit copy and then go to the other platform and click and hit paste.

I do that all the time.....the only time I save it, is if I want to use it again......otherwise, I just copy and paste. IDK, I just don't have an issue.......I do know that sometimes it shows as just a line, or it takes a couple minutes to show up, but if I hit publish it shows up

Nope, I get nothing but like I said earlier that I used to be able to but not anymore. Maybe I'm being censored IDK.

Only people mentioned by @Direwolf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom is all That matters, click on at the bottom under it