While we're all on standby for mass awakening, I thought this would be a good time to see what everyone thinks about our future as a species that has been united under the banner of good.

I'll start off.

I believe this awakening is not the last awakening, but just the beginning of a larger awakening. We are aware of our penal gland and the attacks the evil has put against it by pacifying it, nulling it. I believe in our future we are to begin re-waking up our penal gland. What is the point of food, water, space travel, when it can all be done through this gland.

It has made me think

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

that we are truly an advanced species. What we would consider "Alien". With this gland, there would be no need for needs in general. I relate this to Jesus. Jesus was able to turn water into wine, turn one fish into many fish. Turn a loaf of bread into an endless loaf of bread to feed everyone. Walk on water. Ressurect the dead and so much more. I believe we will all be like Jesus one day. I believe that is our true awakening. For Christ will have an army (an army of awakened penal glands?). The best is yet to come and now is the time to feel happy instead of discouraged.#wwg1wga

That would be pineal...and I am looking forward to it!! Heaven on earth!!

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TeamTrump17 in this post can reply

In response Wendy Que to his Publication

Ah yes, thank you! EDIT BUTTON PLEASE! 🤣