Looking to homeschool next year. 👀 My youngest is in person and can’t breathe in her masks. My high schooler is virtual and I hate that he is on Electronics all day. Whatever I choose we will commit to for 3 years. 😳 No masks! No indoctrination!

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

good! the perks are many. customize the curriculum to their interests, learn their strengths & weaknesses & modify according to those, cut out the bs, free up time for life skills lessons, & enjoy all the freedoms & flexibilities of the new schedules

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

💯 This! I drive 2hours a day so my kid can go to this school where she has to wear a mask and is still taught on zoom. I can’t see pulling her with 7 weeks left but I am done! She is in a special school for gifted and talented. But Homeschool works for that specialization, too.

(1) Show this thread

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

We chose to homeschool ours (8 and 12) this year and it was the greatest! They get more education in 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, than all that time in public school.

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

Wonderful! Do you use a curriculum?

(1) Show this thread

great for you!! you will not regret it!

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

FIGHT BACK!

In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication

Thank you! They lay a guilt trip on her. She knows masks are bad. she wants to sass back so badly. 7 weeks of school...

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My son did Virtual Homeschool too it was good.

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

Virtual sounds better than zoom. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

i am in same boat with my high schooler. i want him to go back to school in the fall but will not tolerate masking or va**x requirements (if any).

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Exactly! In Muchigan they make kids mask for sports! I am over it. My little gets in “trouble” at school for having her mask below her nose.

(1) Show this thread

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread